Warriors and fantasy adventurers know the value of wearing armour when heading out on a grand journey. Wear the Brown Viking Leather Armour. Made from woven strips of 13/15 ounce leather, this brown armour has a rough look suitable for barbarian and Viking characters. It comes in four sizes. The armour has a front and back plate. They secure together and onto the body with adjustable straps at the shoulders and the sides. Rivets secure the straps to the armor. The armour is sleeveless with rounded arm openings for better mobility. It works well for a variety of events, including reenactments, LARP events, and more.
- Features a brown, woven design
- Comes in a range of sizes
- Secures with adjustable straps
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for reenactments and more
- Made from woven 13/15 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Small: Chest – 31-43.3 Inches, Waist – 30-43.3 Inches, Front Top Width – 11.8 Inches, Front Waist Width – 21.3 Inches, Front Length – 18.5 Inches, Back Top Width – 10.8 Inches, Back Length – 20.3 Inches, Weight – 2.9 Pounds
- Medium: Chest – 35-48.3 Inches, Waist – 34.5-48 Inches, Front Top Width – 12.3 Inches, Front Waist Width – 25.5 Inches, Front Length – 19 Inches, Back Top Width – 12 Inches, Back Length – 20.5 Inches, Weight – 3.3 Pounds
- Large: Chest – 38-51.8 Inches, Waist – 38.5-51.8 Inches, Front Top Width – 12.5 Inches, Front Waist Width – 29.5 Inches, Front Length – 19 Inches, Back Top Width – 12 Inches, Back Length – 20.6 Inches, Weight – 3.5 Pounds
- X-Large: Chest – 45.5-59.3 Inches, Waist – 45.5-59 Inches, Front Top Width – 14.8 Inches, Front Waist Width – 36 Inches, Front Length – 19 Inches, Back Top Width – 15.5 Inches, Back Length – 20.8 Inches, Weight – 4 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.