The Vikings would often carve dragons on the prows of their ships, hoping to share in their keen sight and intelligence on their journeys. Show off your own appreciation for this style with the Viking Dragon Head Necklace. This pendant features the stylized head of a dragon. The pendant hangs from a waxed cord, so you can easily incorporate it into your wardrobe as a fashionable accessory. The pendant comes on a large, fold-over card that describes how and why the Vikings wore jewelry and the techniques used to make it.
- Features pewter pendant with waxed cord
- Includes fold-over card with historical information
- Displays a Norse dragon head design
- Makes a great gift or wardrobe addition
- Perfect for history enthusiasts