Enter the room in the regal Victorian Grace Dress, and you are sure to turn some heads. This historic-inspired dress commands attention with its unique high collar, attached golden colored organza cape, and puffed shoulder sleeves. The dark blue taffeta of this dress is decorated with beautiful matching brocade that features swirling, golden colored patterns. This extravagant color combination takes center stage along the high collar and in the ruffle detail covering the front of the bodice and decorating the waist. Its full length sleeves feature a slight curve to them, flaring out at the cuff to balance the exaggerated pointed shoulder. Attached to the back of the collar, the organza cape features a ruffled top edge. While incredibly detailed in appearance, this expertly handmade dress consists of just one piece, and a zipper closure on its back makes it easy to wear. To showcase the fullness of the skirt, combine this historic dress with the A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145), sold separately, when you wear it to your next reenactment event.
- Stunning, handmade Victorian-inspired design
- Regal high collar and puffed sleeves with pointed shoulders
- Ruffled details down bodice and at waist
- Long golden veil attached to back of collar
- Back zipper closure
- Recommended petticoat sold separately
- Made of brocade and taffeta fabric
- Attached cape made of organza
- Metal zipper
- Dry clean recommended.