Barbarians, guards, bandits, and many other personas could all benefit from some armour like the Brown Vermillion Leather Gorget. This striking piece of medieval neck armour suits a variety of characters. Made from leather, this brown medieval fantasy gorget covers the upper chest and the tops of the shoulders. It has a circular shape that fastens in front with leather straps and buckles.
On each shoulder, there is another plate below the circular fantasy gorget. These plates extend the protection of the shoulders. There is an embossed woven pattern covering the main plate and the shoulder plates. Split leather trim runs along the edges of the plates. This medieval gorget is great for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and Ren faires.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Secures with straps
- Has a circular design and shoulder plates
- Features a woven pattern
- Suits many different characters
- Ideal for LARP events and reenactments
- Made from 4-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.