Honoring the brave men and women of the United States Marine Corps, the USMC Desert Sand Kukri is a knife that is just as strong and durable as they are. Show your support and pride of the Armed Forces with this heavy duty blade. Made from 3Cr13 stainless steel, the blade of this knife is rust-resistant and features a stonewashed finish. The shape of the blade is typical of a Kukri, with a prominent bend in the middle, a large surface, and a sharp point at the tip. The G10 handle is impact resistant, and it is also grooved for a sturdy grip. The official logo of the USMC boasting The Few, The Proud is marked on the blade as well. The quality and effectiveness of this USMC Desert Sand Kukri makes it one of the few knives worthy of being associated with the Marines of the United States.
- Blade is made from 3Cr13 stainless steel
- Rust-resistant with a stonewashed finish
- G10 handle is impact resistant
- Includes a heavy duty nylon sheath
- Features the official USMC logo
- Overall Length: 17 Inches
- Blade Length: 11.5 Inches