It is often the little details that really make a costume shine and excel. And this Underline application is truly one of those little details that can be added to a variety of costumes to create an impressive and unforgettable appearance. When applied, the underline injury creates the look of a thin, almost surgically precise cut that was made before being roughly and tightly stitched closed. This prosthetic injury is made from high-quality latex and can be applied to the face and skin to create a realistic and gruesome injury. This prosthetic has also been hand-painted to ensure the utmost detail possible on the wounds appearance. Application instructions are provided on prosthetics packaging. The Underline injury makes a great addition to any costume that could use a few stitched wounds, and if placed on the head, makes for a good lobotomized and surgically zombified look.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Hand Painted for Impressive Detail
- A Great Addition to a Variety of Costumes
- Can be Applied Directly to the Skin
- Accents Zombies and Surgical Victims Very Well
- Fantastic for Halloween, Zombie Events, and other Themed Gatherings
- Made from High-Quality Latex
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens