With the Udelric Deluxe Belt Bag at your side, you carry some of your necessary gear for whatever adventure lies in wait for you. Made from leather, this handmade belt bag has round sides.
The brown bag has a front flap. A deep weathered pattern adorns the front flap. The bottom edge of the flap has rounded corners and a point in the middle. Near the bottom of the flap, there is an oval hole. An adjustable belt strap runs through the hole to secure the flap in place with a buckle at the bottom.
Next, the bag has a loop that starts at the back and ends at the top of the front flap. Stitching secures this loop to the front flap. The loop allows the medieval pouch to hang from a belt, not included.
The loop widens towards its ends. Two antique-brass-colored medallions adorn the front of the loop. There is one on each side of an oval hole. The securing strap runs through this hole as well. This leather bag makes a great finishing touch for any medieval or fantasy outfit.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Secures with a strap
- Features a stylized belt loop
- Weathered texture on front flap
- Great for a variety of characters
- Ideal for LARPing and reenacting
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.