If you are looking for a single-bladed axe with some Turkish style, then you should check out the Turkish Fantasy Battle Axe. Inspired by a popular Turkish TV series, this decorative axe features a tabar-style stainless-steel axe head. It has a crescent-shaped blade. Engraved lines adorn the black axe head. On the opposite side from the blade, the axe head features a rectangular section. Black leather wraps around the socket of the axe head and the curved haft. There are two similarly wrapped sections further down the wooden haft. The section near the bottom of the haft has the leather wrapping ending in tassels. The haft itself ends with a bone-like shape. Finally, this axe comes with a display plaque. You can put this fantasy axe on display in your home. It makes a great decor piece or collectible.
- Completely decorative
- Inspired by an axe in a Turkish TV series
- Features a crescent-shaped axe head
- Has two wrappings on the haft
- Great decor piece
- Comes with a display plaque
- Ideal for displaying or collecting
- Made from stainless steel
- Overall Length: 35 Inches
Measurements are approximate.