The Trench Hawk features a sharp cutting edge and wedge style spike, giving todays modern warriors abundant tactical options. The head of the Trench Hawk is drop forged from carbon steel and can easily withstand stress of hard use. Unlike a wooden handle, the polypropylene handle is highly impact resistant and will withstand abuse that would easily break even a tough hickory handle. For added benefit, the handle can be easily and affordably replaced when finally worn out from repeated use. The Trench Hawk comes complete with a durable Secure-Ex sheath that features a cleverly articulated design.
- Tactical appearance for modern warriors
- Head is drop forged for superior strength
- Versatile sharp cutting edge and wedge style spike
- Handle can be easily replaced when finally worn out
- A great camp hawk or throwing weapon
- Includes Secure-Ex sheath for safety
- Blade made of drop forged 1055 high carbon steel
- Handle made of polypropylene
- Overall length: 19 Inches
- Hawk Length: 8.75 Inches
- Primary Edge: 3.50 Inches
- Weight: 29oz.