Those who plan on heading out on a long trek or an adventure in the wilderness should make sure to check out the Trekking Knife. Made from 4119 nitro-B stainless steel, this knife features a blade with the clip point typical of a bowie knife. The blade has a satin finish. This knife then has a short, straight fingerguard. Then, the knife continues with a black canvas micarta handle. Pins secure the micarta in place. The end of the handle curves towards the edge side of the knife. It has a hole with a black cord lanyard. Finally, this knife comes with a black leather sheath. The sheath allows the knife to attach to a belt, not included. The Trekking Knife makes a great addition to your outdoor gear as well as a knife collection.
- Features a clip point, bowie-style blade
- Has a curved handle with a lanyard
- Comes with a black sheath
- Great for collections or displays
- Wonderful for outdoor use
- Blade is 4119 nitro-B stainless steel
- Handle is canvas micarta
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 13.8 Inches
- Blade Length: 8.9 Inches
Measurements are approximate.