Tinker Pearce has developed these matching longswords to satisfy the need of every Western Martial Arts practitioner and sword enthusiast, to have a matching set of sharp and blunt swords for cutting and safe training practice. The swords meet Tinkers exacting quality requirements and are built in much the same way as his custom pieces. Each blade is forged from 5160 Spring Steel, quenched to the desired hardness of 50-53 Hrc while the tang is drawn back to the low 30s Hrc. The very end of the tang is threaded to fit an allen nut recessed into the pommel which allows for dismantling of the hilt assembly for inspection or to exchange blades if needed.
Made by Hanwei.
- 5160 Marquenched Spring Steel
- Tinker approved
- Functional Sword
- Overall Length: 46.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 34.75 Inches
- Handle Length: 12 Inches
- Weight: 2 lbs. 14 oz.
- Point of Balance: 3.5 Inches
- Point of Percussion: 21.75 Inches
- Width at Guard: 2.125 Inches
- Width at Tip: 0.75 Inches
- Thickness at Guard: 0.25 Inches
- Thickness at Tip: 0.09 Inches