The Thors Hammer Pin Badge is modeled after the Norse talismans found in many museums. The god of thunder used his weapon, Mjolnir, to slay giants and protect mankind. The Vikings looked to this symbol for blessing and protection. This miniature replica is hand-cast from antiqued pewter. A stylized godhead rests atop a war hammer. Norse scrollwork decorates the piece throughout. A clasp fastener easily secures it to clothing, backpacks, or handbags. The lapel pin comes packaged with an information card that highlights the Viking Age.
- A historical tribute to Vikings
- Displays a sculpted dragon head
- Presented on a card with educational notes
- Pins to clothing via a clasp fastener
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Made from lead-free pewter