Named after the famous Silbury Hill in England, The Silbury Serpent Necklacedraws on the potential energies and lore of the site, as well as intriguing Celtic designs in the pendant, to create an accent that is as attractive as it is intriguing. Sites like Silbury Hill were never constructed without reason, yet mystery only lends the hill all the more appeal, just as mystery makes this pendant all the more intriguing. The beguiling form the serpent twines around this Celtic knot, creating an intricate and appealing design that is accented by a single green crystal at its center. The pendant is crafted entirely from fine, polished pewter metal, and it comes complete with a matching chain necklace, as well as with a satin pouch for safe and convenient storing. The true purpose of Silbury Hill remains a mystery, even to this day, yet its awesome presence is nothing short of incredible, just as the detail of The Silbury Serpent Necklacemakes it an awesome accent that enthusiasts and occultists both are likely to enjoy.
- A Part of the Lost Treasures of Albion Collection, by Fantasy Artist BRIAR
- Pendant Inspired by the Lore of the Silbury Hill In England
- Decorated with A Celtic Serpent and a Green Crystal Accent
- Crafted in Fine, Polished Pewter Metal
- Possesses an Impressive Level of Detailing
- Comes with a Satin Pouch and a Matching Chain
- Pendant Diameter: 1.25 Inches