An elegant lady needs an equally beautiful and gorgeous ensemble. Look majestic while wearing this Majestic Beauty Gown at your next occasion. This lovely gown includes a surcoat and dress. The design of the surcoat was fashionable between 1340 and 1460. Made from velvet, this deep blue surcoat features a V-neckline that plunges to the waist. It also has wide arm holes that end at the hips. The shoulder straps and hem have a white, sequined lace trim. Next, the white satin dress has a pretty blue and gold trim at the waist and cuffs. The dress fastens in the front with loops and pearlescent buttons. The pearl detail continues onto the long sleeves. This outfit is wonderful for medieval reenactments, Renaissance faires, and more.
- Includes surcoat and dress
- Gorgeous lace trim
- Pretty pearl button detail
- Great for reenactments and faires
- Surcoat made with velvet and lace
- Dress made with satin
- Dry cleaning recommended.
- Small: Length 55 Inches, Chest 36 Inches, Waist 30 Inches, Hips 41 Inches
- Medium: Length 57 Inches, Chest 39 Inches, Waist 34 Inches, Hips 44 Inches
- Large: Length 58 Inches, Chest 42 Inches, Waist 38 Inches, Hips 47 Inches
- X-Large: Length 58 Inches, Chest 46 Inches, Waist 40 Inches, Hips 51 Inches
Measurements are approximate.