This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal.
The Danish Elite Series Sword boasts a unique design that is exceptional when used in the heat of battle. This devastating weapon was inspired by a two handed 15th Century design that was considered rare even in that era. Each full tang blade is individually hand forged from Damascus steel, which is a blend of 1095, 5160, L-6, and O1 steel, resulting in a stunning weapon. This blade features a thin ricasso and a stiff diamond-shaped blade designed for thrusting. The curved quillons on the guard, the spherical pommel, and the blade are all carefully detailed to compliment the folded steel layering. Built for two-handed tactics, the generous hilt has been wrapped in leather to provide a positive grip. When you are not training or fighting, you can comfortably carry this sword in the leather-wrapped wooden scabbard with belt. The Danish Elite Series Sword is a rare find and would be a great addition to your current collection or arsenal.
- A limited edition Elite series weapon
- A fully functional and extremely hardy sword
- Full tang blade is hand forged from Damascus steel
- Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood scabbard and belt
- Blade is crafted from 1095, 5160, L-6, and O1 steel
- Grip and wood scabbard are wrapped in leather
- Total Length: 50 Inches
- Blade Length: 39 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.5 Inches
- Tang Width: 1 Inch
- Tang Thickness: 0.75 Inch
- Point of Balance: 4.375 Inches from the guard
- Weight: 2 lbs. 15 oz.