In the days of the old west, badges were worn by lawmen, government officials and more. This Texas Rangers Badge recreates one such badge from the west. The badge is rather simple in its style, possessing a six point star shape that features engraved lettering, laurels and a center cut out five point star shape. The badge is crafted with an antiqued brass finish and is double die struck to ensure the best detailing possible. The Texas Rangers Badge would make a great addition to any badge or law enforcement collection.
- Reproduction of a badge from the western era
- Crafted with an antique brass finish
- Double die struck for study build and great detail
- Soldered pin allows badge to be easily worn
- A great collectible, costume accessory or gift idea
- Made from brass