The Teutonic Knight Crusader Sword has a design inspired by the swords wielded by the famous knights during the Third Crusade. Made from 5160 high-carbon steel, this functional sword features a double-edged blade. A fuller runs down two-thirds the length of the full-tang blade. The medieval sword continues with a straight crossguard. The arms of the steel crossguard taper towards the rounded ends. The hilt continues with a black leather-wrapped grip. Then, it ends with an octagonal steel pommel. A black Crusader cross adorns the pommel. Finally, this sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Black leather wraps around the scabbard. The scabbard has a steel chape and throat. Take this sword to your next reenactment. The Teutonic Knight Crusader Sword is a great addition to any sword collection.
- Features historical design
- Includes scabbard
- Functional, battle ready sword
- Full tang construction
- Great for reenactments
- Made of 5160 high-carbon steel
- Crossguard and pommel are solid steel
- Scabbard is wood
- Blade Length: 34.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 8.5 Inches
- Overall Length: 43 Inches
- Balance Point: 5 Inches Below Hilt
- Weight: 3 Pounds 8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.