Whether you fight in a magical army or as part of a traveling group of adventurers, make sure to wield a sword like this Tactician LARP Short Sword. This medieval LARP sword has a latex-free foam blade and a fiberglass rod core. Its construction makes the sword more durable. In addition, this sword features a detailed appearance. The silver color blade has a fuller down its length. Next, the crossguard curves towards the blade. A geometric pattern adorns the center of the crossguard. The crossguard gets wider away from the center. Also, the high-quality plastic hilt has a brown grip with the look of wrapped leather, which also makes the sword more comfortable in battle. The hilt ends in a scent stopper style pommel. In addition, both the pommel and crossguard have a bronze color. The Tactician LARP Short Sword works wonderfully for a variety of events, including LARP battles and faires.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comfortable to hold
- Detailed design
- Durable construction
- Safe for LARP and other roleplaying events
- Great for cosplay or Renaissance faires
- Made from latex-free foam with a fiberglass core
- Hilt is made from high quality plastic
- Overall Length: 34.2 Inches
- Blade Length: 27.6 Inches
- Handle Length: 6.7 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.1 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 8.3 Inches
- Weight: 14.4 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.