With its deeply curved blade, the Tactical Katana Machete offers a more sword-like cutting experience. The broad, full tang blade, solid steel tsuba, and injection molded high-impact polymer handle provide durability and strength. The blade displays a matte black, baked-on, anti-rust finish. This machete-katana hybrid features the look of a traditional cord-wrapped handle, fushi, and kashira, crafted with modern materials that will not shrink, tarnish, or degrade. This tactical katana requires little maintenance to retain peak performance. The sharpened machete sword comes with a Cor-Ex back sheath for your convenience in storing and carrying. When you want impressive functionality, you can find it in the Tactical Katana Machete.
- Tactical take on traditional weaponry
- Features an anti-rust matte black finish
- Displays solid steel tsuba
- Injection molded handle is incredibly durable
- Comes with Cor-Ex sheath
- Blade made of 1055 high carbon steel
- Handle made of polypropylene
- Weight: 35.2 oz.
- Overall Length: 36.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 24 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 2.8 mm
- Handle Length: 12.25 Inches