You have prepared yourself well for this battle. In one of your hands, you hold onto the Swordsman Buckler to ensure that you claim victory. Made from 18 gauge mild steel, this functional buckler features a decorative acid-wash finish, giving it a unique look. On the front, it has a central boss. Eight raised ridges radiate out from the boss. Also, the shield has rolled edges. On the back, the shield has a handle with a wooden grip. The steel handle features curled tips where rivets secure it to the shield. This steel shield makes a great addition to any light historical reenactment ensemble.
- Features a central boss with radiating ridges
- Has a decorative acid finish
- Handle on the back for holding
- Great for light reenactments
- Wonderful for many characters
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Diameter: 12 Inches
- Handle Length: 4 Inches
- Weight: 27 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.