The henchmen of a cruel daimyo terrorize the traveling merchants. Fortunately, the injured ronin they took in rewards their kindness. This samurai may be without a master, but maintains a soul worthy to wield the Sword of Honor. Be impressed by the elegant curve of this stainless steel katana. A tsukamaki styled wrapping enhances both the beauty and strength of the grip. The Japanese symbols for the word -honor- decorate both the scabbard and display stand. Inspired by the honorable swords of Japanese legend, this decorative katana deserves a special place in your collection.
- A traditional katana fashioned from stainless steel
- Features an elegant design inspired by legend and lore
- Black wrapping enhances the grip of the hilt
- Decorative trim accents the guard and pommel
- Kanji for –honor- inscribes the scabbard and display stand
- A treasured sword for the discerning collector
- Overall Length: 40 Inches