Witch? Who is pretending to be a witch? When you wear this Swamp Witch Foam Prosthetic, the answer might be you! This prosthetic looks great once applied, especially since it shifts along with the movements of your face. This prosthetic is made entirely out of foam latex and is designed to be applied to the face with spirit gum. The prosthetic comes unpainted, which allows the wearer to color and style it to their personal preference, creating whatever type of witch they wish. Once worn, this prosthetic confers the appearance of a witch onto the wearer, complete with the long, hook nose and the few warts and blemishes that most witches feature. Please note that this foam latex appliance does not come with spirit gum, paint, or makeup, although spirit gum and makeup are available for purchase separately on this site. Now all you have to do is find the right hat and perfect your cackle, because once you put on this Swamp Witch Foam Prosthetic, no one will be able to tell that you are not really witch under that terrifying prosthetic.
- Remove excess flashing from around edges of prosthetic, if necessary
- Check prosthetic against wearers face, ensuring eyes and mouth line up
- If not, trim within at least 0.25 inch beyond the eye or mouth
- Adhere the prosthetic with spirit gum
- It is helpful to adhere one area at the time, in the following order. Nose, around the eyes, forehead, temples, upper lip, lower chip and chin, cheek area, and finally the jawline.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Made Entirely of Foam Latex
- Comes Unpainted
- Moves and Shifts As Your Face Does
- Allows for the Creation of A Classic Witch Visage
- Looks Great with Wicked Witch Costumes and Hag Looks
- Fantastic for Halloween, Costume Parties, Stage Productions, and More