Why not combine protection for the forearms and some unique style by wearing the Suffolk Medieval Bracers with your medieval outfit? These bracers look great with a variety of aesthetics, and therefore, a range of characters.
Made from 4-ounce leather, this pair of medieval bracers secures onto the arms with buckled straps. Each bracer has three brown straps. Also, each bracer has gently curved edges near the elbows and straight edges near the wrists. Brown split leather forms trim along these edges. The bracers sides angle inwards slightly towards the wrists.
White stitching runs across the bracers in a diamond pattern. Studs adorn the points of the diamonds, adding strength to the medieval arm armour. These leather bracers add protection and style to your medieval look without sacrificing mobility. You can wear them to your next LARP battle or cosplay event.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with straps
- Has a stitched diamond pattern
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP events, Ren faires, and more
- Made from 4-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.