The Studded Battle Axe features a wooden handle that has a carbon steel blade on one side and a large spike on the other. The traditional style and classic elegance creates the perfect addition for your medieval collection. The Studded Battle Axe has studs running down the handle of the axe in two sections to show the wielder wear to place their hands. This Studded Battle Axe makes a great display piece for the home and can be used as a stage prop or carried around at a medieval fair.
- Single-head axe has back spike poll
- Handle features round metal studs
- Great as a stage prop or decoration
- Axe head is made of carbon steel
- Handle is made of wood
- Overall Length: 32 Inches