The man insisted he was a doctor. Since all the other paramedics were occupied with other accident victims, you allowed him to stitch your wound. Now, you can see the gory results with the Stitches Prosthetic as a part of your costume! Uneven black stitches haphazardly hold this bloody wound shut, creating a grotesque injury that may create horror among those around you. This fake wound can be applied directly to skin, shown here on the forehead. Application instructions are provided on prosthetics packaging. Perfect for zombies, this latex wound will amp up whatever horror costume you come up with!
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Hand-painted for impressive detail
- Fantastic addition to many different costumes
- Can be applied directly to your skin
- Ideal for Zombie and other horror costumes
- Fantastic for Halloween or costume events
- Made from high-quality latex
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens