The fleur de lis has long been a symbol of royalty, seen within numerous coat of arms and Renaissance era artworks. The Sterling Silver Oval Fleur de Lis Earrings capture this design in unique fashion within oval borders. The stylized lily or lotus blossom appears upside down within the frame, and a thin band wraps around the middle of the design as additional detail. Each fleur hangs from a French wire hook, which requires pierced ears to wear. Crafted from gleaming sterling silver, these fine hook earrings make a charming addition to any modern or period attire.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Crafted from sterling silver
- Displays upside down fleur de lis in oval
- Great medieval or Renaissance jewelry
- An ideal gift or personal accessory
- Comes in a matched pair of hook earrings
- Requires pierced ears to wear
- Length: 1.2 Inches