A stylized lily or lotus flower, the fleur de lis has existed for centuries, commonly appearing among the heraldry of the French monarchy. The Sterling Silver Classic Fleur de Lis Stud Earrings show off this popular icon. The fleur de lis features three petals, the ones on the sides curling over. The interior of the petals features a slightly darkened finish to make the details pop. A foot at the bottom mimic the petals in reverse. Crafted from sterling silver, these fleur de lis earrings have a brilliant gleam. When you want an accessory that will go equally well with casual or formal attire, be sure to check out these lovely fleur de lis post earrings!
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Crafted from sterling silver
- Displays traditional fleur de lis design
- Great medieval or Renaissance jewelry
- An ideal gift or personal accessory
- Comes in a matched pair of post earrings
- Requires pierced ears to wear
- Width: 0.63 Inch