No matter what kind of character you are, whether you are noble or a merchant, you should have a fashionable tunic like the Stepan Herringbone Tunic. Made from cotton, this tunic comes in two colors and five sizes. Also, the cotton features a herringbone pattern. It pulls on over the head. The tunic features long, loose-cut sleeves and a short collar. There are slits at the bottom hem, one in the front and one in the back. These slits and the loosely cut sleeves allow the wearer to move around with ease. The hem ends around the wearers calf, depending on the wearers height. Wear the Stepan Herringbone Tunic to your next LARP event, Renaissance faire, convention, and more.
- Comes in two colors
- Available in five sizes
- Loose cut sleeves and slits for greater mobility
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for faires, roleplaying events, and more
- Made from cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.
- Small: Length – 47 Inches, Chest Width – 22.8 Inches, Sleeve Length – 23.6 Inches
- Medium: Length – 47.8 Inches, Chest Width – 24.2 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24.4 Inches
- Large: Length – 49 Inches, Chest Width – 26 Inches, Sleeve Length – 25.2 Inches
- X-Large: Length – 50.2 Inches, Chest Width – 27.6 Inches, Sleeve Length – 26 Inches
- XX-Large: Length – 51.4 Inches, Chest Width – 29.1 Inches, Sleeve Length – 26.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.