What is so intriguing about the creature depicted by the Steampunk Octopus Necklace that it should attract the Neo-Victorian eye? This oddity of the sea seems to be at home amidst gears and cogs even more so than with the ocean. The kraken wraps its tentacles securely around the large cogwheel that forms the base of the necklace. A red gem sparkles from what appears to be the mouth of the octopus. More brass and silver-colored gears trail the bottom of the pendant. Secure this fascinating piece around your neck with the included chain. The Steampunk Octopus Necklace is a fine accessory to your carefully chosen steampunk ensemble.
- Assembled carefully by hand
- Depicts an octopus with gearwork and red gem
- Includes a chain for secure placement about the neck
- A fine piece of jewelry for Neo-Victorian costume
- Fashioned from lead free metal
- Width: 1.75 Inches
- Height: 2 Inches
- Depth: 0.25 Inches
There are no reviews yet.