The Steampunk Draped Bustle Skirt is a stylish option for nineteenth century roleplay. This hitched skirt matches a variety of period blouses and accessories, offering endless opportunities for the fashionable Neo-Victorian lady. Five unique layers of fabric add to the beauty and versatility of this hitched skirt. A draped layer of light brown fabric forms the overskirt. Brown lace appears over a layer of striped fabric, while brown and white tulle complete the underskirt. The attached skirt hike makes it easy to adjust the hitch of the overskirt. An elastic waistband aids in comfort and fit. The Steampunk Draped Bustle Skirt is an exciting addition for your Neo-Victorian wardrobe.
- Steampunk themed bustle skirt
- Made from a cotton-polyester blend with lace and tulle
- Adjustable hitch via the attached faux leather skirt hike
- Stylish apparel for Neo-Victorian dress
- Adjustable Waist Width: 26-33.8 Inches
- Skirt Length: 33 Inches
- Measurements are approximate