You will be wearing a piece of history around your neck whenever you wear this Staffordshire Hoard Eagle Rune Stone Necklace. This simple accessory is patterned after a matching rune that was found in the largest hoard of Anglo-Saxon treasure ever found. This amulet is simply styled, featuring a simple appearance that depicts a round piece of polished pewter metal that has been inscribed with an impressive looking rune. The lines all come together to form a stylized, runic eagle. The pendant comes complete with a waxed cord, which makes wearing this accessory incredibly easy and comfortable. Looking for that perfect gift to give someone who happens to love history? Look no further than this Staffordshire Hoard Eagle Rune Stone Necklace, even if that person happens to be yourself.
- Crafted from Lead-Free Pewter
- Carved with an Impressive Runic Eagle
- A Perfect Accent with any Outfit
- Can be Worn for Special Occasions or with Everyday Outfits
- A Great Gift or Personal Accessory
- Comes on an Illustrated Card
- Includes a Waxed Cord