Even a pencil can be a fine little collectible, with just a bit of help. This St. George and Dragon Pencil Topper will transform any writing utensil into a fun piece to display and use, and it comes complete with its own unique pencil, too! The story of Saint George is a well-known one (although some do not know that they know it). It is the story of a knight, slaying a dragon to save a village and rescue a damsel in distress. The pencil topper is made entirely in fine polished pewter and possesses an intricate level of detail, as it depicts the armored knight on horseback as he thrusts his spear down into the dragons open maw. The pencil topper comes complete on a black pencil, which features some text that tells the story of the dragons death (a line taken directly from the tale of George and the Dragon). Once sharpened, this pencil is perfect for everyday use in writing, sketching, drawing, and more, although given its unique look, this St. George and Dragon Pencil Topper will also serve well as a great yet inexpensive gift, as well as a fine little desk accent for medieval enthusiasts, as well.
- Made Entirely from Fine, Polished, Lead-Free Pewter
- Comes Atop a Pencil Inscribed with Text from the Tale of St. George
- Depicts a Mounted Knight Slaying a Dragon
- Possesses a Small Size with an Immense Amount of Detail
- A Fantastic Gift Idea, Desk Accent, or Personal Collectible