Prove your worth on the LARP battlefield with the Squire Two Tone Tabard to declare your loyalty. Available in multiple colors and sizes, this historical outerwear allows medieval warriors to don the colors of their preferred kingdom. Side slits and the sleeveless design offer the roleplayer more mobility during battle, whether for a historical reenactment or LARP adventure. Take on the role of noble knight, diligent squire, or medieval infantryman by wearing the Squire Two Tone Tabard over your armour.
Please be aware that the pictured accessories are not included
Made by GDFB
- Worn over a tunic or chainmail
- Follows a traditional, split color design
- Enhanced freedom of movement with slits
- Historical attire for Renaissance fairs, LARP, and reenactments
- Made from one hundred percent cotton
- Chest – 55 Inches, Waist – 55 Inches, Shoulder – 27 Inches
- Overall Length: 52 Inches
Please note that specs will vary slightly from piece to piece.