Scissors may not be a modern invention, but the shape known today certainly is. The Spring Steel Viking Scissors with Sheath features a more historical form. These scissors are forged from a single piece of spring steel. The spring steel forces the scissors to their original position after being squeezed to cut the desired material. A rough finish adds to the historical appearance. Carry the pair in the accompanying leather sheath. The leather sheath has a tied loop at the top for carrying and possibly attaching to other items, not included. This hand forged pair of scissors works great for reenactments or as a display item.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Historical shape
- Single piece of metal
- Hand forged construction
- Includes sheath
- Great for historical reenactments or for display
- Hand forged from spring steel
- Hand washing is recommended. Do not soak in water or put in dishwasher. Wash in warm, soapy water, and dry with a soft cloth.
- For the sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 8.5 Inches
- Width: 2.8 Inches
- Depth: 1 Inch
- Sheath Length: 6.8 Inches
- Weight: 0.5 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.