When the apocalypse arrives, do not be caught without a weapon in your hand. Be sure to wield the blue handled Spiked Monkey Wrench. Made from soft EVA foam, this wrench has a fiberglass rod core with a Kevlar core tip. A latex coating covers the foam. This well-detailed wrench looks like its real-life counterpart. It has the clamp style head with the edged teeth. Between the teeth is a nail-like spike pointing straight out. A faux strip of metal appears screwed to the jaws of the wrench, keeping them shut tight. Below the jaws is a mechanism that on a real working wrench would adjust the wrenchs jaw.
The blue handle continues the realistic look. An engraved oval shape adorns the handle. The grooves of the oval shape have a darkened look, as if dirtied from use. The worn appearance also occurs on the head of the wrench. Hand painted, the jaw and mechanism have a couple of rust-colored spots. The Spiked Monkey Wrench looks ideal at a post-apocalyptic LARP battle or scenario.
- Durable construction
- Realistic appearance
- Blue handle
- Great for post-apocalyptic scenarios
- Made from soft EVA foam
- Fiberglass rod core and Kevlar core tip
- Has a latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 20.5 Inches
- Grip Length: 10.6 Inches
- Length of the Head: 7.1 Inches
- Height of the Head: 8.3 Inches
- Width of the Head: 2 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 4.7 Inches
- Weight: 3.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.