As a legendary Castilian hero, the subject of an epic medieval poem, and an exiled nobleman, El Cid remains an idolized figure in Spain to this day. This Spanish Rapier of El Cid has been created to honor the great military leader. Crafted from stainless steel, this narrow blade is topped by a crossguard featuring ornate engravings and a uniquely curled swept guard. The black hilt features silver colored lines, and it has a scent stopper pommel. Included with the rapier is a black scabbard, which features elegant steel mountings and suspension rings. Whether carried on your side or added to your medieval weapons display, this Spanish Rapier of El Cid will exude the prestige and honor of the war hero known as the Lord and the Champion.
- Crafted from stainless steel
- Depicts the sword carried by medieval Spanish leader El Cid
- Features an engraved guard and a swept hilt
- Thinly striped black hilt and scent stopper pommel add elegant touches
- Includes a scabbard with steel mountings and suspension rings
- Great for display or adding an authentic look to costumes
- Overall Length: 39 Inches