Gain two different looks with simple acquisition of this one item. The Spanish Noblewoman Reversible Parlor Skirt makes a stunning piece to add to any of your favorite Renaissance lady costumes or other period apparel. One side of this reversible skirt is made of black cotton with two tiers of ruffled lace at the bottom hem. Flip it the other way and reveal a solid black taffeta skirt instead. A fantastic piece for layering, this full length skirt works particularly well with the Spanish Noblewoman Overskirt (101569) but can be used to create a variety of different looks. The waist is elasticized for an easy fit. Pair it with the Spanish Noblewoman Shawl (101571), and evoke elegance with your well-matched ensemble. This also makes a great outfit to match the attire of a gentleman friend with our Spanish Nobleman pieces.
- Reversible skirt provides two different look
- One side features a black ruffled lace hem
- Other side has a solid taffeta construction
- Elastic waist provides comfortable fit
- Ideal for Renaissance fairs, theatrical productions, and historical reenactments
- Made of cotton and taffeta
- Dry clean recommended