The morion helmet was used in the 16th and 17th centuries, usually having a flat brim and a crest from front to back. This Spanish Morion Helmet is a modern replica of those worn by the foot soldiers of explorers like Hernando de Soto. These helmets provided excellent vision while still protecting the head and shoulders. This morion features the traditional rounded peak, flat brim with points at the front and back, and the large comb that adorns the skullcap. Made from 18 gauge steel, this helmet is fully wearable for costume use, but it also looks terrific as a decorative piece in any home or office.
- Modeled after the historical comb morion helmet
- Features a round skullcap design with high peaked comb ridge
- Offers great protection for the wearers head and shoulders
- A perfect piece for foot soldiers and conquistadors
- Great for LARPing, reenactment, and display
- Made of 18 gauge stainless steel
- One size fits most.
- Diameter: 16 Inches