The Songbird Tiered Dessert Stand offers a combination of lustrous white stoneware and gleaming luxury pewter for a stunning appearance. This songbird servingware makes a fantastic choice for anyone who loves birds and nature. The two tiered dessert stand displays a pair of lively backyard singers perched on twigs of the tree branch that forms the shaft of the stand. The lovely stoneware plates are hand-glazed and twice-fired for a stunning finish, offering a great backdrop for your favorite pastries, truffles, or other finger foods. Set this songbird dessert stand on a buffet table at your next dinner party, and you will be sure to hear many songs of praise from your guests.
- Crafted from pewter and stoneware
- Displays songbird and tree branch design
- Hand-glazed and twice-fired with white finish
- Perfect for serving desserts and appetizers
- Ideal for dinner parties and entertaining
Hand washing is recommended. Wash in warm, soapy water, and dry with a soft cloth.
- Diameter: 10.5 Inches
- Height: 16 Inches