No matter which role leads you to the LARP battlefield, be you a medieval knight, archer, or infantryman, the Solid Color Surcoat lends extra authenticity to your role. Step into full character and fight bravely for the kingdom. Made of strong, durable cotton twill, this sleeveless tabard is roomy enough to wear over a chainmail hauberk. A wide, rounded collar makes it easy to slip over the head. The tabard is full-length, reaching approximately to mid-calf. Back, front, and side slits run from the waist, increasing freedom of movement. Create a period costume that is both authentic and unique with the Mens Solid Color Surcoat.
Please note that the belt and other accessories are not included.
- Stylish over garment for a warrior of the Middle Ages
- Follows a traditional sleeveless, full-length design
- Increased mobility with front, back, and side slits
- Great for SCA events, Renaissance fairs, and more
- Made from durable cotton twill fabric