Despite popular culture interpretations, Vikings were somewhat known for their hygiene and style. Boldly red with embroidery trim, the Snorre Viking Tunic will help you stand out among the crowd at your next reenactment event. Made of viscose rayon fabric, this Norse reenactment tunic reaches to about knee length on most wearers, and its slightly flared sleeves end past the elbows but above the wrists. The rounded neck features a wide V cut-out, adding flair to this mens Viking top. Whether you are dressing up for a Norse themed event, Renaissance festival, or theatrical performance, make a statement in this red embroidered tunic. Layer it over your favorite underdress, cinch it with a leather belt, and you will be ready to reveal your inner Viking. Versatile in its structure, this historical tunic can be dressed up or down for different events, characters, and eras.
- Inspired by historic Norse styles
- Knee length tunic features quarter length sleeves
- Embroidered floral trim decorates hems
- Great for layering or wearing with a belt
- Fun base for historical reenactment and Ren fair looks
- Made of viscose rayon fabric
There are no reviews yet.