Sneaking through the town, you avoid the town guards. With the Black Smuggler’s Bag at your side, you get away with your loot. Made from leather, this black belt bag has a rectangular shape with rounded corners. The sides of the nobles pouch have a more suede-like texture compared to the front. The bag features a rounded front flap. An embossed foliage design covers the front flap.
The front flap secures with a strap and a buckle. The antiqued brass-colored buckle has a cutout, scrolled design. Just above the start of the strap, there is a round medallion. It also has an antiqued finish.
On the back of the bag, there are two loops for hanging it from a belt, not included. This medieval bag works well for reenactments, LARP events, faires, and more. It looks great with a variety of characters.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Secures with a strap and buckle
- Embossed foliage design
- Fits a variety of characters
- Great for wearing on a belt
- Works well for reenactments, LARP events, and more
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.