Intricacy is very much a part of this pendants fundamental design. Each element in this Small Copper Heart Pentacle Pendant has a deeper meaning, and it is all bound together in a pattern of complex knots, creating rich symbolism and appeal. The primary element of this pendant is the pentacle, depicted as the iconic five-point star, circumscribed into a rough and slightly warped circle, whose knot-like twists bind the star with various other elements. Twin crescent moons flank the pentacle on either side, while the bottom tip of the pendant features a small heart icon, born from the twisting loops of the circles knotted shape. The pendant is crafted entirely in fine copper metal, and it is finished with an anti-tarnish coating to help preserve its coloration. Please note that this piece of jewelry comes as a pendant only and requires a chain to be worn. Symbolic of steadfastness and internal power while walking the phases of life, this Small Copper Heart Pentacle Pendant is a perfect little charm or talisman to wear, either to invoke some spiritualism in your life or to show off your own rich and unique style (or both).
- An Original Design by Sculptor Paul Borda
- A Very Vivid, Intricate, and Complex Celtic Knot Design
- Combines the Pentacle with Celtic Knotwork and Twisting Line Patterns
- Crafted Entirely from Fine Copper Metal and Given an Anti-Tarnish Coat
- Offered as the Pendant Only
- A Stunning Personal Accent and a Fantastic Gift Idea
- Height: 13/16ths an Inch
- Width: 7/8ths an Inch
There are no reviews yet.