When attending court or another royal function, it is wise to carry your necessary gear in a pouch like the Brown Small Carcassone Pouch. Made from 7-ounce leather, this handmade brown bag has a rectangular shape. It features a square front flap that covers most of the bag.
The flap secures with a strap that runs down the center of the bag from top to bottom. A diamond-shaped piece of leather sits on top of the middle of the strap. Rivets secure it to the front flap. An embossed four-pointed design adorns the diamond piece of leather.
Meanwhile, there is an embossed diamond pattern covering the front flap. This pattern has curved points in the corners of the flap. On the back, there is a loop for hanging the medieval bag from a belt, not included. This medieval pouch looks great on a variety of characters, from medieval ones to Renaissance ones and more.
Please note that the Brown Small Carcassone Pouch is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Secures with a strap and buckle
- Rich brown color
- Detailed embossed pattern
- Great for wearing on a belt
- Ideal for carrying small gear
- Made from 7-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Width: 3.9 Inches
- Height: 5.9 Inches
- Thickness: 1.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.