No matter if you roleplay as a Viking or a dwarf, the Small Bormund Pouch makes a wonderful accessory to add to your outfit. Made from 5-ounce leather, this handmade brown belt pouch has a rectangular shape.
The Viking bag features a front flap with a rounded bottom edge. The flap has a large triangular center covered with a warrior face design. Coming down from the design is a leather strap. It slides through a leather loop to secure the front flap. The loop has a stylized axe-head design.
There is a knotwork pattern on the sides. On the back, there is a loop for hanging the Norse bag from a belt, not included. This brown Viking pouch works well for reenactments, LARP events, faires, and more.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Features a warriors face design
- Secures with a strap and loop
- Has knotwork detailing
- Great for wearing on a belt
- Works well for reenactments, LARP events, and more
- Made from 5-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.