Remember stories of giants and trolls in the cold north when you feast with the Skadi Carved Drinking Horn. Gently curved, diagonal lines have been carved all throughout the surface of this natural horn drinking cup. This long and narrow Viking horn is safe for drinking and beautiful to display. Made from real horn, the carved lines bring out the beauty in its natural colors and shape. Bring flowing beauty and historical detail to your reenactment event, Viking feast, or home decor with this carved Viking drinking horn.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Entire surface is carved with diagonal lines
- Can be used for drinking
- Great for medieval and Viking feasts
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.