Remember stories of giants and trolls in the cold north when you feast with the Skadi Carved Drinking Horn with Stand. Gently curved, diagonal lines have been carved all throughout the surface of this natural horn drinking cup. Both safe for drinking from and beautiful to display, this long and narrow Viking horn comes with a metal stand for setting on a table, shelf, or other flat surface. Made from real horn, the carved lines bring out the beauty in its natural colors and shape. Bring flowing beauty and historical detail to your reenactment event, Viking feast, or home decor with this carved Viking drinking horn.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Entire surface is carved with diagonal lines
- Can be used for drinking
- Includes a stand for easy display
- Great for medieval and Viking feasts
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Overall Length: 12.25 Inches
- Opening Diameter: 2.5 Inches
- Capacity: 10 to 12 ounces
Measurements are approximate. This horn is a natural product and its shape and size will vary.