Kings and coins have long been associated with one another. After all, when a king is crowned, a new coin is often minted in their likeness. This Silver Stag of Aerys II Targaryen is just that, a coin that features the likeness of the last Targaryen king. The coin features the likeness of King Aerys II, also known as Aerys the Mad, on the front, holding a spear and a firepot, while the reverse features the stag that gives the coin its name and denomination. It is struck, like a true coin of old, and made in .999 fine silver. Rich in detail and authentic in its look and feel, this Silver Stag of Aerys II Targaryen is fantasy coinage made real, and a solid collectible that is licensed by George R. R. Martin himself.
Please note that because the coins are struck, they may vary, slightly, from what is shown above.
- Authentically struck, like the coins of old
- Made using .999 fine silver
- Medallic – coin features two distinctive sides
- Front features the likeness of Aerys II, the Mad King
- Back features a stag, giving the coin is name
- Officially licensed by George R. R. Martin
- Diameter: 21mm
- Weight: about 3.1 grams