The magic of the moon, the spirit, and the four elements are all key parts of many pagan rituals and rites. This Silver Moon Pentacle Ring features symbols representative of all these things, brought together in one harmonious design. This handsome ring is a rather distinctive accessory, done in the fashion of an old medieval ring. The face of the ring features a five-point star, circumscribed into the round ring-face itself, while a crescent moon wraps around the base of the ring and loops through four of the five star-points. A triskelion spiral adorns the center of the ring, further crescent knot designs decorate the crescent moon, and a pair of triquetras, one on each side, are carved into the ring-band. The ring itself is crafted entirely in pure sterling silver, and it comes in several different sizes. The design makes this Silver Moon Pentacle Ring an accent worth of any mystic or sorcerer, as well as a fine little touch of the eccentric, the eclectic, or the intriguing to your more modern-day look.
- An Original Design by Sculptor Paul Borda
- Features Symbolic Design Using the Pentacle and a Crescent Moon
- Decorated With a Variety of Engraved and Embossed Celtic Knot Designs
- Crafted Entirely from .925 Pure Sterling Silver
- Available in a Variety of Full Sizes
- A Stunning Personal Accent and a Fantastic Gift Idea
- Width: 0.5 Inches across the Ring Face
There are no reviews yet.