Featuring a pentacle for steadfast devotion, crescent moons for wisdom and intuition, and a heart for self-worth, you might say that these Silver Heart Pentacle Earrings are quite the complex little accents, and you would be quite right to say so, but that complexity makes them quite appealing to look at, too. These earring depict a distinctive pentagram, whose outer ring has been altered in shape to create a more heart-shaped design, more in keeping with the iconic Celtic knot than anything. The interior still features the straight edges of the five-point star, which are interlaced with twinned crescent moons, while the ring forms a knotted heart, directly at the bottom. The earrings are made entirely from fine sterling silver, and they come complete as a matched set, with attached ear wire hooks for easy wearing. As intricate and complex as they appear to be, these Silver Heart Pentacle Earrings are also quite casual and versatile, too, making them a solid addition for any lovely lady to add to her attire, whether she is dressing casually for her day or really putting on the Ritz for a night on the town.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- An Original Design by Sculptor Paul Borda
- A Complex Design with Celtic Heart Designs with Crescent Moons and a Pentacle
- Crafted Entirely from Polished .925 Solid Sterling Silver
- Earrings are Single-Sided
- Sold as a Matched Pair, with Curved Ear Wire Hooks
- A Stunning Personal Accent and a Fantastic Gift Idea
- Height: 7/8ths an Inch
- Width: 7/8ths an Inch