When you want a piece of jewelry to feature both draconic and Celtic style, check out the Silver Flying Dragon with Celtic Knot Pendant. Made from .925 sterling silver, this fantasy pendant has a bale at the top for sliding on a chain, not included. A triquetra with an extra twist adorns the bale.
The pendant takes the shape of a dragon in flight. Its head faces left with its wings in the air to the sides. Knotwork details adorn its wings, while a larger cutout knotwork design forms its body.
A marquise-cut gemstone sits in the center of the knotwork. There are six gemstone options available. All but the emerald option are genuine gemstones. The dragons tail and claws hang below the knotwork. This dragon pendant is a great finishing touch to any outfit or addition to a Celtic jewelry collection.
- Features a dragon in flight
- Has knotwork detailing with marquise-cut accent
- Comes in six gemstone options
- Bale on top for a chain, not included
- Great personal accessory
- Ideal for Celtic and fantasy jewelry collections
- Made from .925 sterling silver
- Amethyst, topaz, garnet, sapphire, and rainbow moonstone are genuine
- Emerald is synthetic
- Length: 1.6 Inches
- Width: 1.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.